Super Points

The Superpoints Network is a collection of sites where you can win and earn Superpoints™ that can be redeemed for great rewards.


Levels

Redemption Threshold
Superlucky Button
Invite Tokens
Friend Requirements
Basic
2500 Superpoints
30 Clicks / Day
5
0 Friends
Gold
1000 Superpoints
50 Clicks / Day
10
2+ Friends
Platinum
500 Superpoints
100 Clicks / Day
15
5+ Friends

How to Earn Super Points

Complete Offers -
Very similar to Swagbucks, Zoombucks, etc, this are the same special offers that are on most GPT sites.

Super Lucky Button -
You simply click the button and see if you win! Usually I win at least 2 times a day on the button. The more referrals you get, the higher the clicks go! With

Points

Points seem to equal to about $0.01 per 1 point. You can redeem a $5 Amazon gift card for 500 points, as well as MANY other prizes such as PayPal (same amount, 500 points for $5 card), Best Buy, Domino's and Jamba Juice.

You also get 25 points per referral that signs up.

What I Have Earned

December 27, 2011 - $10 Amazon Gift Card
January 13, 2012 - $10 PayPal Cash
February 20, 2012 - $10 Amazon Gift Card



















20 comments:

  1. Hey, there ! I'd like to try this out. :D If you need an email it can be sent to sweet.fragility (at) gmail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah,

    I emailed you the link to sign up! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to check out this site. jmara13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to join(:
    l.a.loonatik@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Invite sent! Enjoy and have fun earning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to try, does it take longer or is it harder than swagbucks to get points? Swagbucks it's 450 for a $5 dollar amazon card.
    kaileecasey@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I emailed you an invite to sign up! I would say it's about the same as Swagbucks, the amount of time it takes to earn points. It is 500 points for $5 gift card, 1000 points for $10, etc. Have fun and make sure to click the button everyday for your chance to win points!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, I think I might have deleted the e-mail on accident. Will you send the invite again? kaileecasey@yahoo.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. invite me please
    tom.g.94@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. invite me please
    nbnxyuyun@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please invite me. jessicatitus12@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, thanks for this great blog, I would like to join this site! Joelle.alice@live.co.uk THANKYOU!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! I'd like to join this site. Please send me an invite. My email is Katietran1@gmail.com Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! I would like to try the website out!. Please send me an invite jake.j.powers@gmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete