Paid Viewpoint

This is a site from the makers of Instant Cash Sweepstakes!

PaidViewpoint is the market research survey site built upon 4 principles:
  • We pay cash for every completed market research survey.
  • We never screen you out once you've been invited into a survey.
  • We've cracked the code that takes "boring" out of the survey answering experience.
  • We never ask you to register your real name or complete physical address.
What I Have Been Paid:

Year-to-Date Earnings - $15.22
Lifetime Earnings - $71.63

You can cashout when you reach $15 and it goes directly into your PayPal account.

Sign up here!
Paid Viewpoint

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this site! I've already cashed out a few times now and they always send it either the same day I ask or the next day. They are pretty awesome. I highly recommend them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I do more surveys in a day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, it's really however many surveys they give you. I usually get one a day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you have a pay pal account without giving them your banking information?

    ReplyDelete