Groupon

So I have heard about Groupon before but never really looked into it. Then, I started noticing deals being posted that really seemed amazing!

Through a facebook site, I managed to get $35 in Groupon credits. I was saving them for when I saw something that really caught my eye.

I finally ended up seeing an amazing deal! It was $60 for 2 months of membership to a gym, along with a personal trainer session. This was exactly the sort of thing I was looking for, so I ended up making the purchase, which only came out to me paying $25 total!

I went to the gym for the first time last week and I love it! They have great work out equipment, a pool and a sauna. I went Monday-Wednesday, took a break Thursday and then came back on Friday for my personal trainer session.

I definitely got a great deal with this groupon. This gym is located literally two blocks from my job, so it is nice and easy to go there after work. I plan to take advantage of this deal by going at least 5 out of the 7 days.

I am very satisfied with my purchase from Groupon. This really is an amazing site that you can get GREAT deals on! Ranging from food to exercise to the movies, etc!

Check it out here and make a Groupon purchase today!

Groupon

No comments:

Post a Comment