Instant Cash Sweepstakes

Instant Cash Sweepstakes has a new feature that I mentioned in an earlier blog post about how they have a $2 drawing every 4 hours.

Yesterday, I won it!





















This was a great surprise! I submitted almost 40,000 coins when there was a half hour left and the counter was low, showing not many people had entered that raffle.

This site just proved that it IS possible to win the raffle! Hopefully one day I'll be able to win that $50 drawing!

If you are not a member of this site yet, you are missing out on the chance to win a good amount of money!

Now I am currently up to:
 




So just from yesterday, I was at $11.94 and today, $12.12! (Thanks to active referrals). Remember, you earn unlimited MATCHING cash and tickets from your referrals! 

I am now going to cash out. The minimum cash out is $2 but I just like seeing my total grow higher and higher. :-) But I will cash out now and post when I receive the payment into my PayPal.

Sign up here for Instant Cash Sweepstakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment