Zoombucks

Thanks to doing a lot of special offers and one VERY active referral, I reached over 2000! So I was able to redeem my first reward, a $20 Amazon card.








I believe it takes 3-5 business days to actually get my redemption code for the giftcard, so I will update you all when I receive that!
And now, that I reached 2000 for the first time, I only need to reach 1000 to redeem prizes. Which 1000 points would = $10 card. So I have high hopes it won't take me a crazy long time to reach back up that high. I am already at 111! Definitely liking this site!

Zoombucks

2 comments:

  1. You might be qualified for a complimentary $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top things about Clixsense GPT Click Feature:
    1. Up to $0.02/click.
    2. 5 secs lowest timer.
    3. Re-click every 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete