Instant Cash Sweepstakes

Instant Cash Sweepstakes is a fantastic site. You answer polls/surveys every 3 hours and you earn tickets/coins/actual cash!  

This site is only United States based at the moment.

How to Earn Money
When I first signed up, Instant Cash Sweepstakes started me off with $0.75. I am not sure if it is always the same for everyone or if it varies each time.
Then, you have a chance to answer 3 questions each page 5 times. After each 3 question poll, you either win a small amount of money (Ranges from $0.01 - $0.10) or tickets/cash.

Tickets
You earn tickets after each poll as well. These tickets give you a chance to win the $50 drawing that happens everyday.

Coins
These coins you can trade in for tickets - go to the link "Tickets Vending Machine", to trade them in OR you can enter them in drawing to win $2! The best thing is that if your referral wins this jackpot of $2, you win as well!

Times I Won

$2.00 - Won 4h Coin Drawing - 11/15/2010
$2.00 - Matching prize w/ Christina - 11/23/2010
$2.00 - Matching prize w/ Christina - 01/28/2011
$2.00 - Won 4h Coin Drawing - 05/06/2011
$2.00 - Won 4h Coin Drawing - 07/13/2011
$2.00 - Won 4h Coin Drawing - 08/10/2011
$2.00 - Won 4h Coin Drawing - 12/13/2011
$2.00 - Won 4h Coin Drawing - 03/21/2012
$2.00 - Matching prize with anatoliy0813 M - 03/22/2012
$2.00 - Won 4h Coin Drawing - 06/05/2012
$50.00 - Won Daily Prize!!! - 10/05/2012
$2.00 - Won 4h Coin Drawing - 11/28/2012
$2.00 - Won 4h Coin Drawing - 02/22/2013

Total = $74















Pro User
If you use it enough, you might be offered the chance to submit a video saying why you would be good for the Pro User Membership. Upon acceptance, you get a $2 bonus!

Referrals
The site offers that every time your referral wins, you win! They match the prize exactly and put it right in your total! Pretty great referral system, so if you get a bunch of active referrals, your cash total could be adding up all the time!

Levels
The more you participate, the higher level you can climb! This is a list of what you get with each level you can jump to:

Level 2: 7 extra bonus lottery tickets and 2 extra bonus coins per survey answered, 1 extra survey per session and an occasional surprise multiplier event.

Level 3: 12 extra bonus lottery tickets and 2 extra bonus coins per survey answered, 1 extra survey per session and more frequent surprise multiplier events.

Level 4: 18 extra bonus lottery tickets and 3 extra bonus coins per survey answered, 2 extra surveys per session and more valuable surprise multiplier events.

Level 5: 25 extra bonus lottery tickets and 4 extra bonus coins per survey answered, 2 extra surveys per session and more frequent valuable surprise multiplier events.

Level 6: 35 extra bonus lottery tickets and 5 extra bonus coins per survey answered, 3 extra surveys per session and even more frequent valuable surprise multiplier events.

Level 7: 50 extra bonus lottery tickets and 7 extra bonus coins per survey answered, 3 extra surveys per session and even more more better better surprise multiplier events.

Level 8: 65 extra bonus lottery tickets and 9 extra bonus coins per survey answered, 4 extra surveys per session and yep, even and better surprise multiplier events.

Level 9: 80 extra bonus lottery tickets and 11 extra bonus coins per survey answered, 5 extra surveys per session and up up up more and better surprise multiplier events.

Level 10: 100 extra bonus lottery tickets and 15 extra bonus coins per survey answered, 5 extra surveys per session and top secret more and better surprise multiplier events. This group also gets a VIP badge in their profile.

I have reached Level 10!

You get the chance to answer new surveys every THREE hours. You can even have e-mail reminders when those 3 hours have passed and you can answer the questions again!

Polls/Surveys
These are what the polls look like - they are interesting questions, so it's actually fun to answer them! There is usually a theme to the questions for each page.

























Then once you answer, you will get a reward like this:











That is one that is one the smaller side, but again, it ranges every time you answer a question! And the higher level up you get, the more tickets/coins you get!

The more tickets you get, the more of a chance you have to win the $50 drawing! And the more times you play, you are also winning small amounts of $ and it is adding up!

*Note - Make sure you are answering the questions truthfully. Lots of time, they will re-ask you a question that they already asked and if you match what you previously answered, they will double or triple your prize!

Cash Out
Once you reach a $2 minimum, you can cash out.

What I Have Earned So Far


$ 05.50     Was paid     09/04/2010
$ 12.87     Was paid     11/16/2010
$ 15.00     Was paid     01/17/2011
$ 25.68     Was paid     06/13/2011
$ 23.30     Was paid     12/15/2011
$ 16.40     Was paid     03/23/2012
$ 15.08     Was paid     07/16/2012
$ 15.09     Was paid     08/20/2012
$ 72.33     Was paid     10/08/2012
$ 49.35     Was paid     03/19/2013
$ 26.52     Was paid     07/04/2013
$ 20.17     Was paid     07/29/2013
$ 10.18     Was paid     06/06/2014
$ 17.26     Was paid     06/11/2014

Total - $324.73


I love this site and I am completely addicted to it. I love that there is ALWAYS opportunity to make money and all you have to do is answer questions, fun ones at that. This is one of the easiest way to slowly pile up your cash earnings!

Check it out ---->
Instant Cash Sweepstakes

13 comments:

  1. Hi ! I'm one of your referrals for this site (Sarah J) and I was wondering if you're making real money lately ? I haven't for 5 or 6 days now, just tickets and coins. :( I sent them an email and yesterday was told they were looking into it. I really hope they figure out why I'm not earning - I love this site.

    Also, I just wanted to say "hi" as we see each others name on the site a lot, heh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Sarah!
    No, I haven't seen any lack in earning cash lately.

    This is my stats for the past few days of what I personally have earned:
    $ 0.02 Won 06/29/2011 08:46:50 EST
    $ 0.02 Won 06/28/2011 15:04:07 EST
    $ 0.06 Won 06/27/2011 16:16:49 EST
    $ 0.01 Won 06/27/2011 13:09:37 EST
    $ 0.01 Biz cash bonus 06/27/2011 13:00:31 EST
    $ 0.01 Biz cash bonus 06/27/2011 13:00:10 EST
    $ 0.03 Won 06/27/2011 09:22:55 EST

    The most I've ever noticed of not earning cash is maybe twice in the 3 hour period, but that's usually rare. That's really weird that you haven't for that long! Hopefully they will be able to figure out what's up!

    And yes, hi! :-) I'm glad you have been enjoying the site thus far! I really do love this site, as it's so simple to earn cash. :-) Good luck solving the issue and let me know what you hear back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They contacted me again earlier today and said it should be resolved ! I did a round right after reading that email and got no real cash, but just finished another and earned one cent. It was weird, 'cause it started a day or two after I had cashed out for the first time. Hopefully it's all good now ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, glad to see everything worked out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,

    I have been following your blog for quiet sometime now. From all of the above which one is your favorite site to earn a little extra cash? Was just curious to know.

    Thanks.
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Alex! Thanks for following me! I would say, well, Swagbucks is a site that I have earned the most from and been a member of the longest but my favorite, hmm, I would have to probably say Instant Cash Sweepstakes, because it is SO easy to earn money and requires practically no effort. Super Points is really fun too though, cause I love pushing the button! Have you joined a lot of the sites?

      Delete
  7. Hello, Nice to hear from you.

    I have joined swagbucks but I find it very tedious and time consuming, unlike jingit and paidviepoint ( those are ones I use the most). As for crowdtap I am having technical issues. I made an account, it didn't work so I complained but no reply so I cancelled it and now I am unable to join. Also, some of the sites ask for tax forms which I am hesitant to give.

    How is chacha? Your blog is really nice.

    Thanks,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Alex! Yeah Swagbucks can take a bit of effort but it is definitely the site I have earned the most from in Amazon gift cards. The best thing to do us follow Swagbucks on Facebook, as the community is really helpful with advice on earning points.

    ChaCha is good, I defintely dont do it as much as I used to buy I try and sign on whenever I have free time. I'm about $20 away from cash out again, so I'm trying to work hard to make that soon. Have you signed up? It really is a nice way to pass the time and make extra money when you have free moments.

    Which sites are you talking about that want you to submit tax forms? The only one I know I is Hits4Pay, which is totally the best PTC site out there. I did submit it, but I know I'll never make more than $600/year on it, so it doesn't matter. But no other sites that are on this blog ask for tax info.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I tried to follow swagbucks on facebook and twitter to get codes but never really understood it. Yes, the community is really helpful. If I am not wrong ChaCha also asks for tax forms. And ya apart from Jingit, I signed up for most of the sites using links on your blog, did you get referral points for that? Also, do you use crowdtap? Has it been working fine with you? This concept is fairly new to me and I find your blog as a reliable source of information. Thank you for your time and effort.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's great! I do use Crowdtap. Yeah they changed a lot since coming out of beta but do far it's working ok for me. I'm not sure why it's not working for you, you emailed them?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone daily.

    Start following our signals NOW and gain up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you know that you can create short links with AdFly and make $$$ for every visitor to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete