Hits4Pay

This was the first PTC that I joined - You get ads that you click on and you get $0.02 per ad, which is double what most PTC sites give!

And the best thing is, you don't have to check everyday and you don't HAVE to click to earn what your referrals make you! You can go days and days without checking the site and you are still getting what your referrals are making you!

Ways to Make Money
One good thing about this site is that you can open up all the ads at once in new tabs. A lot of sites won't let you open more than one ad at once. It shows you the ads in your "internal" mailbox and you simply click on them and wait 30 seconds.

When you first join, it starts you off with $10 right off the bat, which is great! The minimum payout is $25.

Hits4Pay has updated quite a bit since I first joined. When you cash out, it goes directly into your PayPal account. The cash outs are every 1st and 15th of the month.

This is a good site to constant check every day to reach your goal.

Here is my proof of payment:
















This is definitely the most consistent and highest paying PTC site out there. I definitely recommend joining!

Check it out - Hits4Pay

5 comments:

  1. This is the only site that has requested my tax information. I don't think so. But thanks for sharing all the other sites. I signed up for several so you should be getting some new referral bonuses. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! You definitely do not have to give your tax information, I have not given mine at all. It's only there if you know you are going to be making/make at least $600 a year, which I doubt you will make from this site, unless you make it a #1 priority and such. (Which technically with any site, if you make over $600 a year, you are supposed to report it to the government).

    But yeah, you definitely do NOT have to submit your tax information when you sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What if we dont have a paypal cud they send a check?? jw

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm believe so yes, that is an option if you do not have a PayPal account, to get paid by check.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great info here .. any tricks on getting referals though .. unfortunately none of my contacts are doing these type of things so I have no signs ups under me
    >?

    ReplyDelete